The Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Law Section of the State Bar of Texas publishes a quarterly Section Report for all Section members. Copies of Section Reports are available to Section members in the "Library" section of this website. The Section also sponsors five major continuing legal education seminars each year:
(1) Advanced Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Law Course;
(2) Ernest E. Smith Oil, Gas, and Mineral Law Institute;
(3) Annual Gas and Power Institute;
(4) Annual Wind, Solar and Renewables Institute; and
(5) International Energy Transactions.
The Section sponsors other projects and programs designed to serve our members and the State Bar of Texas, including, the "Nuts and Bolts of Oil and Gas Law" program in conjunction with the Advanced Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Law Course, the "Fundamentals of Oil, Gas and Mineral Law Primer - A Full Day Boot Camp" program in conjunction with the Ernest E. Smith Oil, Gas, and Mineral Law Institute as well as Internship and Scholarship programs. Additional information regarding the seminars, projects and programs is available in the "Upcoming Events" and "Programs" sections of this website.